Dented and damaged cans...score!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
We have a store in Colorado Springs called "The Bargain Mart". The whole store is basically scratch and dent. I can get bottles of balsamic vinegar that sells for $5 at the grocery store for $1. Sometimes the label is just mangled.

They sell Crystal Lite for $1 and most of the time you can get it BOGO. Jars of fancy-schmancy mustard for 49, etc...

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea that is my dent store also.
they have fancy stuff so cheap. I got Kraft Mayo for .50 for a large jar...like $3 something in the store. You can't go wrong. I love the fancy mustards and stuff too. like .69 each.

but I did notice the last time in the store some of her prices are higher. she had orville popcorn for $1 a box....now it is $1.49 per box.....on sale in the store cheapest is $2 a box for orville...hmm...still a savings but not as much.

VT-Chicklit

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Great Bargains Bee! :ya I always visit the dented bins at my local food mart first when I go grocery shopping. The only thing I find better than getting dented Chunky Soup for 75 cents is . . . to get the same dented Chuncky Soup for free because you have a coupon for it too! :bun

homestead jenna

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sweetie, I don't know if you're close enough to Berkeley Springs but my friend out there goes to a place...it's either there or in Hancock. All dents but the owner is careful to get only "good" ones (no bulging tops or anything like that). My friend says it's GREAT.