DH made me a dehydrator!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow, that looks way cool. How long did you have to let it run? Did you cover the top of the box? I have never seen that before I will have to google it. Great job, I bet it taste wonderful.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Wow, that looks way cool. How long did you have to let it run? Did you cover the top of the box? I have never seen that before I will have to google it. Great job, I bet it taste wonderful.
We just closed the lid. This is the first time we have used it. We just made it this evening. I am hoping the fruit leather will be done by morning.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That is really neat, I would have never thought of a lightbulb in a foil box, but it makes sense! Mmmmm fruit leather.
Never read your blog before...but wanted to say I am praying for that baby to stay where it's supposed to until it is big enough:>)

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
That is really neat, I would have never thought of a lightbulb in a foil box, but it makes sense! Mmmmm fruit leather.
Never read your blog before...but wanted to say I am praying for that baby to stay where it's supposed to until it is big enough:>) Have faith...it will be fine.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Never read your blog before...but wanted to say I am praying for that baby to stay where it's supposed to until it is big enough:>)
Thank you!