Does anyone watch Suze Orman Show?

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch the Suze Orman Show? I find her show very intresting. She has some pretty good tips on saving money. Just curious if anyone else watched.

countrymama

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I've watched her show a few times. She has some good tips. Considering the economic times, I probably should watch more often!

shareneh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I love Suze! She is practical and can give anyone, I mean anyone advise. She has helped me to understand money matters and has helped me to raise my credit rating. I also learned how to use my credit wisely.

Suze Rocks!!!:ya

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have watched a couple of her specials before. She has some very practical sound advice. According to her numbers on 50/30/20%. needs/Wants/savings I'm up the creek. G

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Do investments --say for retirement go under the savings part, or is there a separate section for that? And if savings are just for the sake of having savings, is this considered what-if money, or what do you do with your savings.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I just remember the numbers and percentages. I had low wants but my needs were way over what they recomended, which led to less savings. Uggg. I think though that savings would be an overall # based on monthly income. she is so big on having like a 6 month of reserved base on what it cost your family monthly. To the point I felt she was saying "I told you so" when this whole economic crisis hit. I think they said it was taking twice as long for peopleto find jobs now. More of a reason for the savings.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
enjoy the ride said:
No cable and only 2 reliable over airwaves channels and a third intermiitent.

Should give me credit with her for saving the cable bill...............
ditto

angie68

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I watch her, she's really good. The only thing I don't agree with in her debt advice is, it's for people who are above my income bracket. Those of us who are struggling to put food on the table can't really be helped always by her advice because we have cut out all the non-neccessities already, and there's really not much else to cut.

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
you can pick up some snippets of her on youtube. I don't have cable either and had never heard of her. but just watched her online.

Cassandra