Reaction score
icon_puke_r-1.gif

How or why would anyone eat that?

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/04/alt-text-suicide-cuisine/

That isn't a man burger is it?

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
The thing is good. Real good. The chicken is tender, and the cheese and sauce are spectacular.

For a discussion of the DD and other fast food related items, see this thread: "Sinned"

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:lol:

Speaking of burgers.

This is a.. thing.. that my sister ate at a bar near where she lives. In her defense, I guess she only ate half. She emailed me this quite a while ago and it still gets me laughing.

854_aliciaishungry.jpg

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Ditch the bun and it looks like what abi made for me yesterday. I only managed to eat half of it. Boy was it delicious :D

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh my god I am so hungry now. I haven't had meat lately. I need MEAT. Damn this whole "dating a vegetarian" thing!

redux

Off to other pastures
Reaction score
It does not look like anything I would want to eat. All I can see is fat, salt, preservatives and additives. Urk.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
redux said:
It does not look like anything I would want to eat. All I can see is fat, salt, preservatives and additives. Urk.
Animal fats are full of fat soluble vitamins that are not available in anything else. In the past, the natives would actually refuse to eat any game they harvested, if it did not have fat on it.
Protein requires fat for proper digestion.

redux

Off to other pastures
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
redux said:
Animal fats are full of fat soluble vitamins that are not available in anything else. In the past, the natives would actually refuse to eat any game they harvested, if it did not have fat on it.
Protein requires fat for proper digestion.
That may be true but it does not require a massive amount. It is foolish to think that if a little bit of fat is good, a lot is better. Fat is high in calories. Most of us do not exercise as much as natives who harvest their own game. Your average cube rat like myself can make do on a whole lot less fat.