Drank raw milk......

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm JEALOUS! I have tried raw goats milk and it is delicious! I want some raw moo juice too though. I'm going cow shopping soon...ONLY because they give SOOO much milk though. I love the goat milk...couldn't really taste the difference myself :hu

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
...and I'm not dead yet :D

It is really delicious, but I wonder when the FDA is going to send storm troopers to my house to bust down the door to save me from this evil container of nummy non-dead milk.

I better drink it quick before they get here!

:gig

Anyway, abi has a cow share so we used that to buy me some. Boy is it tasty. Sorry all you cute little goaties out there. It moo juice for me :D
The FDA has storm troopers? :hide

sonjab314

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I've not had raw cows milk since I was a little girl. I LOVE that stuff. It is sooooo much better than milk from a jug. However, I've never had goats milk. I may have to try to find some.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've never had either. Maybe I need to breed my goats so I can get some. I've been thinking of it for awhile now.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm sooo jealous! I want some raw milk, but my goat says she's not going to give any more until the babies arrive, and then we have to share. She's a real meany like that! I want to get another jersey too, or maybe a mini zebu. I wonder if they give much milk? They would be more suited to our farm.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
What about an Irish Dexter? They are supposed to be a good dual purpose cow. And since your goat is a big meany anyway...LOL

I get to buy some more next weekend. I have to kidnap abi and force her to watch my son so hubby and I can go out. We do it once a year or so.

I am obviously going to need more than one container this time :D