Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
lorieMN said:
sekinkead said:
Bimpnottin said:
You aren't kidding... the darn Farm & Garden section gets me every time!:th
Same here, I get sucked into it almost every day...:lol:
only once a day??? LOL..I love CL farm and garden,
No, I guess that didn't come out right. I am on there several times a day. I now have an app on my droid that searches for goats in my area for me so I am on several times a day when I get notifications of new ads.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FYI - I've got goats on CL if anybody wants some. I have not had any serious bites yet. I guess people want does in milk instead of young ones?

lorieMN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
sekinkead said:
lorieMN said:
sekinkead said:
Same here, I get sucked into it almost every day...:lol:
only once a day??? LOL..I love CL farm and garden,
No, I guess that didn't come out right. I am on there several times a day. I now have an app on my droid that searches for goats in my area for me so I am on several times a day when I get notifications of new ads.
awesome!!! I dont do apps but that is one that would come in handy.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Javamama said:
FYI - I've got goats on CL if anybody wants some. I have not had any serious bites yet. I guess people want does in milk instead of young ones?
When I can have them, I want my first goat to be in milk or at least bred, so I can start seeing a return on the investment soon. As long as the milk supply is taken care of, her buddies can be younger. You're welcome to put a link to your ad on this thread. Maybe somebody closer to you will see it.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I put one in the buy/sell/trade section - I shoulda thought of that a while ago :p

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I really think it depends on the needs/wants. 4H kids have to have young ones. Some people want young goats or bottle babies so they will be friendly with them. Then there are the ones that want one in milk. I get more calls for the babies than goats in milk. I'm lucky to be in a huge 4H area though. I'm close to Lorain County, Medina County and Wayne County which are all very big 4H counties.