Dwarf Nigi Wethers - MN

sparkles2307

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have two sweet lil boys that I need to let go to make room for babies...any takers?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
:welcome And I :love goats!!! So stick around and give us your opinions and experience with the goaties.

Try BYC, too, if you did not already. So many people over there, but your post will move out of view very quickly, so I would post it in the evening, and maybe add some details about the goats every once in a while to move it up on the board.

sparkles2307

Power Conserver
Reaction score
freemotion said:
:welcome And I :love goats!!! So stick around and give us your opinions and experience with the goaties.

Try BYC, too, if you did not already. So many people over there, but your post will move out of view very quickly, so I would post it in the evening, and maybe add some details about the goats every once in a while to move it up on the board.
I've got the little gents posted on BYChickens and BYCows...
DH is NOT keen on pet livestock, he's been raising beef cattle his whole life, so the deal is that if I want babies I have to get rid of the wethers since the only purpose they serve, in DH's mind, is to eat and follow him around the yard. The sale barn is so loud, and they dont treat the animals very nicely...so I am trying to spare them that fate...

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Good thing you are far from me!!! I just got my first dairy goat, so will have babies every year or two. We already have two pet pygmy crosses, who are here for life now. So I understand. At least they are so cheap to feed!

Have you tried craigslist?

sparkles2307

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I havent tried craigslist, good suggestion! I know, who would have thought a goat could be addictive!? I am also working on a chicken moat design to encourage a harmonious backyard garden/coop relationship...chickens are addictive too!

sparkles2307

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am cheap thogh, wont pay to post them on craigslist...esp since wethers go for so little $$$... I guess it'll be off to the sale barn this weekend *sobs* poor lil dears...

chickiemama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
not in all states or cities...that's what stinks about CL...why can't you live closer, I'd buy them in a heartbeat!!!!