Eczema Remedies?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If these skin conditions start in the fall and winter use more mositurizer and look into supplementing with vitamin D3

peachykeen

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I posted this on another thread so I am copy pasting here

I have bad ecsema on my hands, all year round. My doctor finally gave me some cream, that I later checked- they were steroids. I used them for a week when the ecsema was really bad. It cured it but the ecsema came back. I did not want to keep using steroids.

We bought this all natural cream, called Flexital Psoriasis ecsema cream, bought it at Wal Mart actually.

it smells very earthy, I love it. Unlike other creams I used, it absorbed quickly and I cant feel it on my hands in the morning. As a contact user- that was a big deal. It's very mud like in texture. I cant say enough good about this cream, I love it. My ecsema is almost gone and thats just with one application a day!

I have also heard that cutting back milk helps.

claud

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
peachykeen said:
I posted this on another thread so I am copy pasting here

I have bad ecsema on my hands, all year round. My doctor finally gave me some cream, that I later checked- they were steroids. I used them for a week when the ecsema was really bad. It cured it but the ecsema came back. I did not want to keep using steroids.

We bought this all natural cream, called Flexital Psoriasis ecsema cream, bought it at Wal Mart actually.

it smells very earthy, I love it. Unlike other creams I used, it absorbed quickly and I cant feel it on my hands in the morning. As a contact user- that was a big deal. It's very mud like in texture. I cant say enough good about this cream, I love it. My ecsema is almost gone and thats just with one application a day!

I have also heard that cutting back milk helps.
I'll have to check for that. I have something that is kind of like excema but it's not - so the multiple dermatologists have told me. I do use the steroid cream and have tried MANY different moisturizers but only the steroid gives me temporary relief.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Freemotion, have you ever found your opc product to be helpful with arthritis?

I used pinebark extract to cure my mountain cedar/juniper allergies
so be aware that your product could help with that as well as for people who have propensity for vascular disease and blood clots, those folks should be on it everyday. For my allergies, it has seemed to create an enduring cure for me. No mountain cedar allergy in about 4 years now, even when pollen counts are high.