EEEK A MOUSE !

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Yikes ! Are you a rodent? Because apparently I excell at slaying rodents.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
mm I think you'll have to go with the snap trap, or get a good mouser? But then again, they will leave guts on the floor :/ my cheeky cat did.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
mm I think you'll have to go with the snap trap, or get a good mouser? But then again, they will leave guts on the floor :/ my cheeky cat did.
I used to just get the heads. Now my silly cats only play with them...useless.

chrissum

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I did not read through the whole thread but here is a video from you tube, just type in bucket mouse trap, this bucket had water in the bottom to drown the mouse but you do not need to add water. If you have these basic materials and some peanut butter it would be a good trap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jezQKOl5q-w

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
lupinfarm said:
I used to just get the heads. Now my silly cats only play with them...useless.
My cat plays with the dead ones from the traps, then eats them, then leaves the top half of the body with the guts hanging out for later consumption. Same with the live ones LOL.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My cat brought one to me live. It was a cold fall evening when we had the stove too hot and had to open a window.

The cat jumped in with this rather large vole in his mouth and just let it loose. Sat back, as if to say, "YOU try it, if you think its so easy!"

The vole ran around in the room and I just knew it would get up in the couch, so I pinned it to the floor with the ashes shovel and picked it up by its tail.....tossed it outside. Followed summarily by the cat! :/

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
I like to think I'm an educated, sophisticated, cultured person. I like to think I'm an empathetic, sensitive, caring person.

Well, I guess I'm not.

I have spit all over my computer screen no fewer than three times on this thread. It needed cleaning anyways.

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
My brother had a pet anole (small lizard) that got loose in the house never to be found. We joked when my parents sold the house that Carlos was still alive and 20 feet long, living somewhere in the basement..... (Carlos would be the anole, not my brother....)
This was a screen spitter.