Eggnog Recipes and Techniques

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just for fun, I clicked on your link. This ad popped up halfway through the page. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣

popup blockers are an important part of maintaining sanity for me on the internet... as to whether or not i already have lost that is an exercise for the reader. :)

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I just eat eggs from my hens raw anyway. Eggs aren't kept long enough here for bacteria to grow enough to cause problems.

The local ravens and crows get fresher eggs than are sold in the store. I pay them. They chase off hawks.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh, my! No raw eggs here...not even sunny side up!!! Can't go the slime. :sick. I don't eat okra either. 😂

I may drink eggnog once every couple years...only the premade. Just not a thing for me.

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
being a smart a$$ i'd say i love it best when someone else makes it. :) buy it at the store most of the time. just a quart is enough for me.

i love egg nog. never make it. should do that sometime this year. we just got some nutmeg so i'm ready. pretty much all i like it is a means to eat more nutmeg and sugar. same for many things like custards and rice pudding and ice cream. i'll sprinkle extra nutmeg on all of these just to get a larger jolt.
I love rice pudding with cinnamon