FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Now I've seen everything----:lol:----well maybe not :p

electronic cigarettes
gives nicotine or NO nicotine in a vapor smoke

no tar, or chemicals etc.

they are the rage...lol

funny thing is I kinda see this changing the way people do smoke. The old days of buying a pack and always having a lighter on hand are gone LOL

at least they might be a great help to quit the smoking anyway.

I wonder since nicotine is involved, but not actually tobacco, is the govt. going to try to tax them HA HA HA

I think this may finally knock into the tobacco industry. hmmmmm

just interesting to me

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Other nicotine products that have started to get distribute have been shut down. I do think it is because of the tax issue. If people are already hooked on nicotine, why not let them use it WITHOUT the tar that causes lung damage?

I know there was some talk about banning these things when they first came out, but I haven't heard anything lately.

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My mom uses them. She has stopped using regular cigarettes. Her house smells better, SHE smells better. We don't have to expose the kids to a blue haze every time we visit her.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Yep. And they're finding out they're more dangerous than they thought. hahahaha.

Gosh, making chemical fumes to inhale is dangerous?!?

No way.

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
They are still dangerous to the smoker, just like cigarettes, but at least they are not affecting innocent bystanders.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Very true. I think my shock is that people didn't realize they were likely to be more dangerous than cigs.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I haven't researched on them alot just yet, but I think they ARE less dangerous than real cigs. But then again, I am sure they still are not great on their own obviously.

They do have less crap than real cig in them...but what they have could be horrible also LOL

gotta research this one more

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Right. There is less fermaldahyde. More anti freeze. LOL.

I'm not sure which is "safer" at all. Neither seems like a good choice for health. And if you are going for stress relief and addiction, I think cigs are better. :idunno

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:idunno

gotta check and see down the line how many deaths are attributed to elec. cigs....cause there are cartridges that do NOT contain nicotine. I am sure whatever they contain won't be great either lol

I can see the insurance now---Do you smoke non-nicotine flavored vapor electronic cigs? HA HA

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
LOL Exactly!!!

I'm pretty sure ANYTHING becomes more unhealthy once burned and inhaled. LOL.

Latest posts