Ema ~ Trying the journal thing

Ema

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Well I am going to give Nifty's monster list a crack and then take it from there, lol.

01. Name? Ema
02. Gender? Female
03. Disneyworld or Disneyland? Not sure, haven't been to either one
04. What is your favorite color? Light blue
05. What is your favorite kind of gum? anything Spearmint
06. How much do you weigh? Believe it or not I am not sure.
07. How tall are you? 5'6
08. Can you swim? yes
09. Do you like to swim? Love it, grew up near the ocean, swam everyday
10. Living arrangement? not sure what this question means, I own my own home with about 50 acres of land.
11. What's on your mouse pad? Wolves and the moon
12. Favorite board game? monopoly
13. Favorite magazine? Canadian geographic
14. Favorite Actor? Jason Statham
15. Favorite Actress? Emma Thompson
16. Do you have an accent? When I get upset my Spanish accent escapes me.
17. Favorite smells? Vanilla, Coconut, Jasmine, Gardenia
18. Least favorite smells? Onions, mothballs
19. Favorite sound? Waves crashing against rocks, Call of the loons, Gentle rain against window sill.
20. Do you prefer pools or oceans? Oceans
21. Do you watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer? I watched a couple episodes when I was younger.
22. Pencil or pen? Pencil
23. Who's better - boys or girls? depends
24. Would you like to own a motorcycle? absolutely
25. Do you sing in the shower? uhmm sometimes
26. Who's the best looking Disney character? All the disney characters I know are animals, lol, Minnie Mouse??
27. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Wonder when the little monsters are going to run through that door and crash on top of me (kids) lol
28. How many rings before you answer the phone? uhmm I barely ever answer the phone it rings three times and the answering machine picks it up. Eventually I check messages. I don't get very many phone calls.
29. How do you want to die? Dunno, never thought about this still busy living.
30. Have you ever called a 900 number? nope
31. Gold or silver? Silver
32. Would you ever go bungee-jumping? absolutely
33. Do you like dressing up? Yes, but who has time for that anymore.
34. Would you rather be short or tall? In between would be nice
35. Do you enjoy reading? love reading
36. What book are you reading now? Full dark no stars, stephen King
37. Favorite books? Anything Anne Rice, but favorite author is Jane Austen
38. What was the last movie you saw? Finding Neverland, about a coupel hours ago
39. Favorite movies? Sense and sensibility, Emma, Pride and prejudice
40. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Not anymore
41. What is your sign? Cancer
42. What are your personality traits? I am caring, giving and have a dorky sense of humor, I will go out of my way for those I care but I have a fiery Spanish Temper.
43. What's your biggest fear? Failing my children
44. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? I can't say that I would
45. Future child's name? Can't have anymore children, but if by miracle, it would be Olivia, or Cristian
46. Favorite foods? Paella, sunny side up eggs, anything seafood
47. Chocolate or vanilla? Used to be chocolate, now I tend to go more for vanilla
48. Do you like to drive fast? not really, I always have kids in the car with me, I drive safe.
49. Storms - cool or scary? cool
50. Do you like to dance? yes
51. Do you do drugs? nope
52. Do you smoke? recently started again, need to muster myself back up to quit, I hate smoking
53. What do you think of people who smoke? I don't think anything differently of smokers or non smokers, the trait does not define the person
54. Do you drink? Special occasions, maybe 2X per year, and not very much at all
55. Favorite drink? tom Collins, Peach Schnapps, or baileys
56. Do you think men and women could ever be just friends without wanting each other? Yes they can, I have a male best friend, we've been friends since childhood and we've been there for each other plutonically through everything, including marriage and babies...and still talk everyday even though we live miles away
57. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yes
58. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Park Ranger, Zoologist
59. What's your "type"? I do not have a type, I base all my opinions on personality, I have dated geeky guys, preppy guys, and jocks. Its all about having a good personality.
60. Do you bite your nails? yup,
61. Any siblings? uhmm a lot of siblings
62. What movies have you cried in? gosh, would be easier to list the ones I haven't cried to ahahaha
63. Do you believe in God? I do not answer questions regarding politics or religion, just in order to keep everything neutral :-D
64. Did you ever cry over a guy/girl? boy teenage girls are the biggest drama queens so yeah I did.
65. Have you ever stolen anything? sadly yes, but I learned my lesson
66. Do you procrastinate? uhmm ya, I waited a long time before doing this list, lol
67. Do you believe in fate? yes
68. Who's your favorite Sesame Street character? Ernie
69. Do you organize your CD's? nope
70. What is your favorite kind of music? dance music
71. What are your favorite bands/artists? I like all music really, I do not really have a favorite
72. What was the last CD you got? I cannot remember
73. MTV or VH1? MTV
74. Who do you admire the most? Hard to say, I have great admiration for men and women everywhere that put their lives on the line for the rest of us, for hard workers who give their everything in blood sweat and tears to create a life for their families, and for those who know that money is not what makes the world go round.
75. Internet Boyfriends and Girlfriends? Nahhh
76. Are you single? nope
77. Favorite TV show? Survivor, Vampire Diaries (ohh I know such a teenager, lol)
78. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? ALL, Geez I once had my hair green, I have tried all the hair colours and I had a blast with all of them, lol.
79. Glasses or contacts? Glasses, though It would be nice to be able to wear contacts my darn glasses drive me insane
80. What color are your eyes? Brown
81. What is your natural hair color? Chesnut brown
82. But what color is it now? Black, a few greys
83. Have you ever been in love? Yes
84. Any pets? uhmm some people tell me I got way too many
85. Good, decent, or poor grades? Good grades
86. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full always
87. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? not really,
88. What's under your bed? nothing, a floor
89. What is your favorite number? 11
90. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer

It just took me nearly 2 hours to finish this lol, I did stop to eat and to wash 4 dozen eggs for a friend who happened to stop by to buy eggs and of course ask me if I will reserve him 2 turkeys for the fall.
Of course today was my lazy day and I was sitting here in blue PJ's, disheveled hair and the oldest sweater I could find. and I didn't clean house today and my kids had toys everywhere, and well if you got kids you know how quickly and how defined everywhere means. oh well, I was a bit embarrassed but hey, I deserve a lazy day, worked all week and tomorrow I go right back to work for another long week.

I haven't really been on here or BYC much lately, after work and cooking dinner for the family, and caring for everything around the house I tend to feel pretty worn out. Well It is just after 8 p.m here now and I think I might just have myself a cup of tea and then head to bed.

Ema

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome If your mouse pad goes missing, I didn't take it. :hide