email alert ?

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
elevan said:
colowyo0809 said:
In a somewhat related topic, how can we moderate the subscription emails? I subscribe to certain topics because I want to keep track of them, but I don't need the email alerts clogging my email. Is there any way to add a feature so we can decide if we want the email alerts?
If you subscribe to a thread you will get an email every time there is a reply to it. If you don't want the emails then just go to the thread and unsubscribe (at the bottom of a page in the thread).
Yes, I'm currently aware of that. However, as I stated in my post (post number four on this thread) i would like the option to be subscribed to something without having to constantly get emails. I tend to subscribe to some topics because I want to have those topics handy, due to the information contained therein. I don't necessarily need to know when it is updated every time. That's all I was suggesting/asking about.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Nifty said:
We hopefully will have that (and a few other new features) here soon. :)
NIFTY, we already have that feature here! See the edited email I Received yesterday:
Dear ~gd,
You have received a new private message at Sufficient Self Forum from XXXXXX entitled "RE: icehouse".
To read, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/message_list.php
XXXXXX is a fellow member but I don't want to post his name without permisson.
Sorry I did not notice the date of Nifty's post!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
:gig Ya'all are funny. Those features are quite new for the forum. We got the upgrade not too long ago.