Emergency Preparedness........ SCORE!!!!!!

opiemaster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I went to an estate sale the other day, I guess the gentleman of the house was into prepping ,, kinda, I was able to negotiate and come away wwith , a world short wave am/fm radio WITH light and crank up power source. A TV/ radio/ light/ if all else fails I can throw this at them emergency radio WITH crank up powersource. AN awsome NEW Wenzel Kerosen lamp! If you dont know what these are there realy cool stainless lanterns that burn on Kerosene. I got this stuff reasonable, BUT they had a TON of books and I had to buy ALL of them to just get the ones I wanted! So if anyone wants any prepper books/ survival books look in the for sale section. I have still not gone throughall the books and wound up leaving some behind as I didnt have more room in the car!! :( it still was a good trip though. The lil missus aint to happy though. (spent ALOT more than I was supposed to) sometimes its easier to beg forgivness than ask permission.......right?;)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Sounds like you made a good score.

There are things that I want, but until I get my life a bit more organized, I'm not even thinking about stopping at yard sales.