ENDED - winner announced - Official SS Caption Contest #3 - August 2014 - Pic by Hinotori

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Winner announced here

Here's the deal.
We will choose the highest rated photo from our Caption Contest Submission Thread and you all need to post captions for that pic in this captions thread! You can submit captions and vote simultaneously, so the sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get! The caption with the most "likes" will be the winner!

The winner will receive this special "Caption contest winner" medal. The winner's medal will be displayed in their post bit for 1 month.

4_1403000483l.jpg
After 1 month this medal will be removed, so in order to retain the medal you have to keep playing!

How to Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your caption
  • Vote for your favorite caption using the "like" button
That's it! Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

IMG_1920.jpg

If you want to submit your own picture to be considered for a future caption contest, visit this thread.

Last edited:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I didn't do it and you can't prove that I did!

Lawana

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Eat mo beef!

QUOTE="sumi, post: 378378, member: 6151"]Here's the deal. We will choose the highest rated photo from our Caption Contest Submission Thread and you all need to post captions for that pic in this captions thread! You can submit captions and vote simultaneously, so the sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get! The caption with the most "likes" will be the winner!

The winner will receive this special "Caption contest winner" medal. The winner's medal will be displayed in their post bit for 1 month.

4_1403000483l.jpg
After 1 month this medal will be removed, so in order to retain the medal you have to keep playing!

How to Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your caption
  • Vote for your favorite caption using the "like" button
That's it! Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

View attachment 434
If you want to submit your own picture to be considered for a future caption contest, visit this thread.
[/QUOTE]

TwoCrows

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
HOLY CROW.....I won!!! Thanks so much!!! I have never won anything in my life. What an honor!! :)

Latest posts