Erin's Journal- Turning Frugal

<ErinElizabeth>

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
I have enough trouble finding jeans in my size in the store, so I've never even looked for them in thrift stores. Plus, I don't spend more than $20.00 on a pair. I'll wear them until they get holes in the knees, then cut the legs off and wear them as shorts. So, they'll last for years.
My jeans tend to rip in the butt where the pockets are sewn in after I've worn them a few years. I can't wear them after that or my under things would be showing so I have to buy all my shorts.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Unless you wanted to patch the butt. :hide

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome from another Arkansan (transplanted)! :frow

I'm gonna pull a Denim Deb here and tell you that I have 5 bantam SSH's that you can have (4 hens and an awesome rooster)...the hens are on my last nerve since they are troublemakers and I don't want to waste time proccessing them, just want them gone! But I honestly wouldn't do that to you, so I'll post them in the local sales paper and not look back! ;)

Make yourself at home here and enjoy...and feel free to give me a hard time about those hens, I deserve it! :gig :hide

<ErinElizabeth>

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Dawn419 said:
Hello and Welcome from another Arkansan (transplanted)! :frow

I'm gonna pull a Denim Deb here and tell you that I have 5 bantam SSH's that you can have (4 hens and an awesome rooster)...the hens are on my last nerve since they are troublemakers and I don't want to waste time proccessing them, just want them gone! But I honestly wouldn't do that to you, so I'll post them in the local sales paper and not look back! ;)

Make yourself at home here and enjoy...and feel free to give me a hard time about those hens, I deserve it! :gig :hide
Lol! :D Thanks for the welcome!

<ErinElizabeth>

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Yesterday, my brother and his girl friend found a little kitten in the park. He's real cute and friendly and is white with black spots. They named him Grizzly (don't ask me, I've no idea) and brought him to me. I accepted since he's a couple months old and is eating solid food. So, now I have a kitten. :D I'll add a picture later.
Picture:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/524359_3704069002176_1715914075_n.jpg