Ever had your confidence shaken about your SS lifestyle?

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
My poop has been validated !!!!!

My son-in-law is a chaplain. He said "turd" once in front of my mom and she said she lost all respect for him ! Her behavioral requirements are more stringent than God's. At least He loves us !

POOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOPPOOP
Yep, I'm a grown up.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
One year I hauled my mama a load of poop clear across the state to give to her for Mother's Day! :D And for my MD present, I got to keep half the load of poop. Poop be good! :D

meriruka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, this thread sure has taken a turn. You guys are hysterical :)

I certainly have a better attitude towards poop than I once did, there was a time when I would have had fits to see a chicken dropping on the floor. Now I stare at it making sure it looks normal before wiping it up.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
You guys are great! I love this board- so many people who think like I do!

(thanks for the info on the grapes- if I can think of a place to put an arbor this summer I may start some!)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
meriruka said:
Well, this thread sure has taken a turn. You guys are hysterical :)

I certainly have a better attitude towards poop than I once did, there was a time when I would have had fits to see a chicken dropping on the floor. Now I stare at it making sure it looks normal before wiping it up.
:lol: You too? !! :lol:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
LOL

You have to play doctor and examine the sample! :gig

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have been coming into the forum for some months now... I mostly lurk around to see what everyone is doing - to see what's might be possible for me, and to steal your ideas. :gig While in MY family, I am the animal expert, when I am here, I feel like just a novice without much to offer. Every now and then I see someone asking a question or seeking information and I might have an answer to their question or dilemna, but there is always someone who has one better than mine, or who knows more than I do. I might still share my way or my idea, but thank GOD for all of you who keep me humble that I may remain teachable.

I HATE having company, although my double wide MH is only about 3 1/2 years old and it has everything we need, which I guess makes it a palace compared to some places I've lived as I've struggled & muddled through life. My house will never be as clean as I think it should be, finances command that there will always be something we need that we can't afford right now. My yard is never going to be neatly manicured and there will probably always be too many vehicles parked in the driveway (at least all 7 or 8 of them run). I don't have fancy stuff - no big flat screen TV, no big, powerful, expensive mixer sitting on my kitchen counter (although if God can see his way through to giving someone a piggy, maybe HE could drop ship a kitchen-aid to me? Maybe? (Just a thought)

My point is, I am exactly where I should be. I have no more and no less than I'm suppose to have according to the plan set forth for me. It may not be MY plan, but I firmly believe that there is "A" plan.

Sorry for the rambling! But thank you for letting me share! :duc

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Vail Benton's, you said what I was thinking better than I could have said it!
Also, your sig line has me giggling :lol:

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
One year I hauled my mama a load of poop clear across the state to give to her for Mother's Day! :D And for my MD present, I got to keep half the load of poop. Poop be good! :D
This made me laugh, every week-end I haul two big 5 gallon buckets of chicken poop down to my mom's house and spread it on her garden. I think that it is time to quit spreading though because it needs time to sit and rot so it is not too hot. She will now just get buckets of poop. The funny thing is she can't stand the smell so she is out there gagging and I am like please let me do it. She is the greatest mom ever, will take care of my animals but she gags so easy. :)