Explosion in Nashville

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Woke up to news of a car bomb going off on 2cnd Avenue and Church St in Nashville. Three people hurt.:hit Explosion damaged alot of buildings. Whole street looks like a war zone. ATF and FBI are on scene. They say it was intentional.
Merry Christmas, y'all. :mad:

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They are showing video that you can hear a voice saying "If you can hear this message, evacuate now."
People who lived near this explosion say they heard a series of gunshots and the recording coming from a RV parked on the street in front of the AT&T building. It first said there was 20 minutes to evacuate, then said 15 minutes, then went to a minute by minute countdown.
Alot of buildings nowhere near the zone were damaged by broken windows or facades damaged.
From what the news is saying, because there was a warning to get people out of the area thr perpertators did not want to harm any one so they think that AT&T was the target. They are saying there were reports earlier that the company has been and is in partnership with certain entities helping with large scale spying on customers.
Time will tell.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well, this is great. Now my phone wont work. Cant make calls or text anyone. Guess I need to get my straighttalk phone up and running.

Fixit

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here's a link to a radio interview from yesterday on the bombing. The woman lived across the road ( as in look out the window and see and hear the rv.)