Extreme Sheep Herding - With Lights!

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
oh wow! But I feel sorry for the sheep.

Bee- these guys put LED 'blankets' on a flock of sheep and herded them around in the dark to make...... well.... things. (I'm sure with a lot of help from a computer expert. )

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Well, that's just......sad. Of course, at sheep dog trials they are herded around all day for a competition, so I guess that would be no different~but I imagine being herded this way and that at night would be more stressful for the sheep.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
kinda cool

but honestly it is one step from animal cruelty. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I was amazed at the Mona Lisa!
The sheep fireworks were creative.

They probably ran the fat off the sheep which doesn't seem too savvy.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
It seems like it was all for the Samsung commeercial to promote LED lights. I must say creative. The dogs were very well trained!

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I thought it was rather neat and creative. You have to admire the skill to which those dogs and owners handled the sheep. Granted, they were making the sheep move with really no purpose(for the sheep). I think it was more to show off the skill of the dogs in a creative way.

Honestly, with the title "extreme sheep herding- with lights" I expected them to be herding sheep with flashlights. LOL I've used a flash light to 'herd' my ducks at night.