flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mom just did some sweat bands for me. :) after all these years of me using a washcloth under the hat which caught most of the sweat but it wasn't getting all of them so i finally asked while Mom was running her machine (she has it going most days anyways now with her quilting). after some test runs i'd call them a success. :) no drips onto the inside of the glasses when picking <-- that's the prime directive... it also happens to be cooler which is nice. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
no drips onto the inside of the glasses when picking <-- that's the prime directive
I don't sweat much, but I dripped on the inside of my glasses when I was training a dog the day before yesterday. I might need to rethink my fashion/outfits for dog training. :gig not a bad idea!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@NH Homesteader - I decided this is the year I make a sweater. I am planning to knit one for an 18" doll. :gig
DS7 gave his doll to a friend, so no doll sweater this year. I'm knitting a dog sweater. It's a hot mess now, but should look good when I get the cuffs and edges finished.
20221206_105024.jpg