Fall Yard Art...what did you do?

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
This is my first year of putting stuff in the yard for fall...or anything for that matter. We live so far out that only 2 people drive by, the mailman and the neighbor waaaayyyy down the road, lol. But I got a wild hair and thought 'what the heck"....so what is your yard art?

DH and me:

DSC06609.png

DSS:

DSC06610.png

DS:

DSC06611.png

overall:

DSC06612.png

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I thought that was GREAT!

I am the same...dead end road, can't be seen hardly from the main road unless I light up like Clark Griswald from that movie Vacation...LOL-LOL

Remember, DO IT FOR YOU! Even though we love to have it "seen" it is still for you.

Very COOL!

The fields around your home are georgeous. Is that all your land????

edited to say---AND it has been seen by me, in NC...WOW!!!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
VERRRRY COOOOL! :coolsun

Thank god they all have heads :D (they probably wouldnt at my house)

Someone from the U.P of Michigan has seen it!!!

attack-cat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
That is so cute! Good job!

We live on hill surrounded by trees so no one can see up here. We don't get visitors much. Somemes the mailperson or the UPS truck will pull up. But since we have been working on outside projects .... our neighbors (the few there are) stay for fear of being asked to help! Besides, the dogs eat art. They eat everything. Turds, cloth, sticks, shoes .... sometimes they eat dogfood! If it smells too bad to eat then they roll in it! Nothing goes to waste! :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
um, well, does having turkeys free ranging in my front yard count? because that's all that I have done to decorate :lol:

I don't usually decorate for any season at all.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Love the bicycle girl! That one would be great to use all year round in a strategic place to slow down traffic fro the real kids that like to play;)

ScottyG

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Great yard art! Yay!

When I was living in upstate New York, a family farm I used to drive past occasionally had a HUGE collection of plastic flamingos. Probably 100-200 flamingos. And they would dress them up in whatever costumes and props they could find to celebrate each season.

I will never forget the Memorial Day I drove by their farm and saw a hundred flamingos re-enacting the famous photograph at the Battle of Iwo Jima with the soldiers on the hill raising the flag. But with flamingos. I laugh about it still to this day.

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Thanx everyone...I was literally LOL at all the posts! My dogs won't eat the 'people', but they might try to pee on them..hence they are in the front and dogs are fenced in the back..LOL

So, my yard art family is on tour in the USA...SWEET!!!! :p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Great yard art! So cute!

I didn't have any time to get creative this year, so I took my lovely Rouge Vif D'etampes pumpkins and put some on my porch and one on each fence post. Everyone seems to love them, so maybe the minimalist approach worked....or so I tell myself! :rolleyes: