FarmerChick--Farm Journal

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Sounds like you are as busy as ever, FC! Glad to hear that Tony is back to work. I bet you are glad of that. :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Wow, FC, I'm sorry you had to turn away business, but at the same time, that's a good sign of how great your soap business is!!

Are you only selling locally or are you shipping those soaps???
hi quail

I ship everywhere and I sell in wholesale to many stores
it keeps me hopping! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi Morel

yea things are good actually so not trying to change that..HA HA HA
too busy, kinda insane this season as usual.....but doing fine, so fingers crossed all stays that way!
hope you are doing good also!!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
keljonma said:
Sounds like you are as busy as ever, FC! Glad to hear that Tony is back to work. I bet you are glad of that. :)
HI

yea you ain't kidding that a stable work situation makes life so much easier and happier....scary when things are in the air, like your financial future....well you know!!!!

hope you have a great 4th!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Got a new DELL computer

Yikes, it is so modern I don't know what I am doing.......my DSL high speed is SO FAST now I love it!!!

Old computer (like 15 years old) will go to Nicole to get some learn/play games etc. She wants on my computer all the time but of course she can't.....who knows what she would press and do to it..HA HA

So learning the new puter!

I hate new things, new technology. While great, I hate spending money for it and hate learning all the gadgets of it! UGH

Off to mom and dads at the lake today. Brother Rich and family is down from New Jersery. Greg and family from Asheville are coming over and Nicole and me setting out in just a minute to go over.

Tony working market...says he is doing good. He will be home earlier than normal and head over to the lake......so party time! Water ski, fish, eat, drink, cards, laugh and be merry!

Sunny and hot out so who can ask for more!

Everyone take care and be safe and have a wonderful 4th

see ya'll

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Sounds like a great day. Have fun and think of me here canning and freezing stuff. We will cook out later today so the whole day won't be work.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Farmerchick!

I need some advice. What do you use to cut/carve your soaps? Any special tool? I've been using regular knife so far..

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Farmerchick!

I need some advice. What do you use to cut/carve your soaps? Any special tool? I've been using regular knife so far..
Do you mean like when soap is made in a long loaf and cut?

I don't do that. I use 4-out high heat polystyrene molds--5 oz. bars.
I don't cut soaps into bars ever.

But when I make soap I don't use anything fancy at all...just common household kitchen utensils and all that.

hope that helps some