FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sleepy kitty. Head upside down
20190303_161422.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Getting a little excited about the new gig on Monday, met with the recruiter yesterday to get the paperwork done. Getting taxes done today, Thursday, I am going to drive across state to spend the day with my college roommate.

Found out the old place screwed up my support payments for February. Got that cleaned up yesterday. 100% shocked the ex wasn't burning down the support agency. When I contacted her to let her know what I found out, her response was "no worries". Maybe she has finally mellowed out. It's been a long 6+ years, almost at the end of the financial obligation.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
In other news, the drunk (2nd DUI BAC .248) that totaled my car in 2014 is back in court for his 3rd DUI. I was doing research for a presentation for the youth organization in which I participate. He is facing 4 felony charges, including a charge of violating his bail conditions. DUI, driving under suspension, failure to control, leaving the scene.

Unfortunately, his trial judge was picked up for her own DUI the Sunday before his trial date.

Only in my county.

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
.02 is not very much. He's lucky he didn't kill anyone. My DH's biological mother killed someone in a drunk driving accident. DH met the man's daughter later on. DUI is not something we have much tolerance for in our household. I hope they're both punished severely.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
.02 is not very much. He's lucky he didn't kill anyone. My DH's biological mother killed someone in a drunk driving accident. DH met the man's daughter later on. DUI is not something we have much tolerance for in our household. I hope they're both punished severely.
Typo. 0.248

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Rear ended my Focus, put the gas tank in the back seat.

I went and made a victim statement at his sentencing. He told the judge he had just 2 beers. I left after I made my statement. The judge had the bailiff come get me to come back in for the judgement and lecture to the dude. Obviously, none of it stuck

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh, yes that's a big difference! Yikes! That is not 2 beers, especially for an alcoholic. I'm sadly not surprised it didn't sink in.

Latest posts