FarmerJamie - A new beginning

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I remember as a child we sometimes went to the drive-in as a treat. Wonderful times those were! :) Our drive-in closed when I was in my teens though and I haven't seen one since. It's awesome that you still have them running @FarmerJamie

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We used to get in for a dollar or two a carload. Yep, piled up inside, got out when we got there. Few folding chairs, or used chairs at front of drive-in area. Loved to go. Been many, many years. None in our area anymore.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I also remember the drive in. We'd make a night of it, piling blankets into the back of the stationwagon. There was also an A & W drive in. The waitresses were on roller skates. They would come to your car, take your order, then bring it back, and hang your food on the side of the car on a tray that would hang over the window slot. The root beer may have been brewed on site, and was served in frosted mugs.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I also remember the drive in. We'd make a night of it, piling blankets into the back of the stationwagon. There was also an A & W drive in. The waitresses were on roller skates. They would come to your car, take your order, then bring it back, and hang your food on the side of the car on a tray that would hang over the window slot. The root beer may have been brewed on site, and was served in frosted mugs.
We have an A&W too. No roller skates, but on site brewing. :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
20190531_193449.jpg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the youngest one edumacated! That's fantastic. Also a nice little perk that the child support is no longer court ordered!