FarmerJamie - A new beginning

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The tea is delicious. Added some SF peach syrup and a little sweetener. Sitting on the covered deck with the wife.
That sounds yum! I'm stuck on water with lemon, chia seeds, and stevia. So good. I took a bottle of it on a field trip Friday and my students were lookin' at my water with all those little "floaties" in it and then lookin' at me like I was a crazy woman, lol. They're right!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That sounds yum! I'm stuck on water with lemon, chia seeds, and stevia. So good. I took a bottle of it on a field trip Friday and my students were lookin' at my water with all those little "floaties" in it and then lookin' at me like I was a crazy woman, lol. They're right!
What do the chia seeds do?

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was watching a cooking show and they used chia seed to thicken a cherry sauce - very interesting. My sister uses them in her smoothies thicken and up the nutrition level.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Chilling

20190616_063314.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Depending on the amount, it can be a car note or house note that you now can make. It can be payment for college semesters to reduce college loan debt. Either way, it is a relief to finally be able to make that decision on where it goes.
Ha! Got a letter from the support agency. Evidently way over paid. Refund in the mail. Lol. Finally a good surprise