FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Go someplace where there's no droughts, no mudslides, no earthquakes, no freezes, no floods, no hurricanes, no tornadoes and no mean people! Good luck!
Ohio meets most of those already. Lololol

Heading towards retirement sure puts a different spin on things.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Retirement does make you think about things. Like wheelchair access and wide doors. Grab bars at the toilet so you can get off the throne. LOL Close to Senior Citizen Center for lunch and dominoes afterwards. A nice porch to sit on and watch cars go by and wave. Better than TV, can’t hear the TV anyway. Close to hospitals, doctors and ambulance. Fit family in there somewhere, you want them close by too.

How am I doin’? LOL

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Got through 10 totes of "stuff" in the basement. They are now labeled and stacked together for detailed sorting later. Found my long lost tote of tools, a brand new pair of my favorite jeans (that I now can fit in!). I did pull out odds and ends that were thrown in some totes for simplicity sake as I was trying to get stuff out of the house, and the totes are now homogeneous. Surprise find was multiple sweatshirts from the mid 90s, all in like new condition.

The volunteer group I do is going to the local AA affiliate of the Cleveland baseball team later today. Mid 70s, mixed skies, rain overnight. We will be doing the pregame Color Guard. It's been over 2 years since seeing a game in person.

Last edited: