FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The packing (or more correctly, the tossing) is very stressful for the wife. And me.

Over half way through my office. It functioned as a part storage room moving in here.

Any need for eight wax warmers? :he
I did not think so, but evidently I was mistaken

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ran out this morning to get new clothes for the two events coming up the next two weeks (awards dinner and a wedding).
Surprised I dropped from an XL to L size dress shirt.

I think the last time we were out like this was pre Covid. Wife is exhausted.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
For wasting money and stinking up the house.
Wife had them before we got married. One is from my late mom

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For wasting money and stinking up the house.
Wife had them before we got married. One is from my late mom

I agree. I can’t use any kind of scented products, I get a reaction to the chemicals. If I think the air could use some freshening up, I simmer a pot on the stove with cloves, cinnamon and vanilla in it, and I seldom do that. I use no scented cleaning products. Strangely enough, I can tolerate a Clorox solution, otherwise I use vinegar. No scented laundry or personal products at all. Nothing. What’s wrong with just being clean?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tell us how you really feel, lol!

OMG! me too! i hate all that stinky stuff and Mom is even worse. what's so bad is that you really notice it when you go someplace else and their house is loaded up with that stuff.

even their plastic bags and containers (inside!) stink and if you use them for food storage then your food will have that taste/smell in them.

i've tried to explain to them about this but they don't notice it because it is there all the time. it has ruined food for us. :( which i hate to waste food so sometimes i do choke it down (mask it with enough chili powder or hot sauce and sometimes i can ignore it).

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I agree. I can’t use any kind of scented products, I get a reaction to the chemicals. If I think the air could use some freshening up, I simmer a pot on the stove with cloves, cinnamon and vanilla in it, and I seldom do that. I use no scented cleaning products. Strangely enough, I can tolerate a Clorox solution, otherwise I use vinegar. No scented laundry or personal products at all. Nothing. What’s wrong with just being clean?

Mom loves bleach. she adores it. this past year she's taken to calling it Roman Cleanser since that is what it used to be called. it's just bleach to me. i hate it, sticks to my throat and lungs when she uses it in the laundry or for dishes. she puts it on almost everything. i hardly have any clothes that are not bleach spotted. :( i use bleach rarely if at all most of the time i don't want it when i do dishes and outside i only use a little in the birdbaths to clean them of algae. Mom will use a cup to do the same thing...

sorry, can't help the rant... :(