FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I updated this journal name years ago post divorce, entering a fresh chapter in my life. When my kids were young, we would spend Black Friday putting up Christmas decorations inside and outside (my favorite) while their mom and my mom would power shop. We went all out. Since then, a lot has changed, mostly for the better. Situations for the past 13 years prevented anything outside, however.

Until today........ ❤️
Not much, but my heart cried happy tears.
20231125_175014.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I updated this journal name years ago post divorce, entering a fresh chapter in my life. When my kids were young, we would spend Black Friday putting up Christmas decorations inside and outside (my favorite) while their mom and my mom would power shop. We went all out. Since then, a lot has changed, mostly for the better. Situations for the past 13 years prevented anything outside, however.

Until today........ ❤️
Not much, but my heart cried happy tears.
View attachment 25002
You have been on a long road seemingly with no end. But you held fast to your dream and finally it is reality. I couldn’t be happier for you.

You are home.

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sitting in a lawn chair in the kitchen in the pre dawn darkness letting the wife sleep, sipping some hot coffee, looking at piles of boxes, walls to paint, and cats exploring, I feel like I am home. Our home. ❤️
Hitting the “love” reaction button is not enough for this post!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️