FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
New sectional being delivered now. Cats are locked in rooms, not happy at all. Lol

Previous landlord is going to sell the house we were in. In no hurry, walk through next week. Are not charging us anything.

Very little progress the last 3 days. Needed to purchase a new laptop (13 year old Dell is finally nearing the end). Fiasco in the process, two trips back and forth. Scheduled to pick it up tonight.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
New sectional being delivered now. Cats are locked in rooms, not happy at all. Lol

Previous landlord is going to sell the house we were in. In no hurry, walk through next week. Are not charging us anything.

Very little progress the last 3 days. Needed to purchase a new laptop (13 year old Dell is finally nearing the end). Fiasco in the process, two trips back and forth. Scheduled to pick it up tonight.
@murphysranch 2 out of 3 are good things.
The laptop thing is frustrating because of some basic misunderstanding between my wife and the sales associate that I got cleared up last night. Just frustrated I had to burn 3 evenings after work