FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Bob and weave, bob and weave. Wednesday night, worked on some revised planning and was doing a little investigation of tractors, some book shelves for the kitchen (cookbook stash) and the family room, and what is needed to finish out the laundry room. Hoo boy, the list just gets longer.

Took a personal mental health break last night and played an old favorite computer game I hadn't played in over 5 years.

This weekend....
Tonight, run to Lowe's to check out floor mats for the wife, look at shelving options for my office, get a curtain rod for the kitchen sink. Check out a chair sale, trying to decide if I want an easy chair or use the rocker I already have.

Saturday....
Take the wife to breakfast at her new favorite place. Swing by Kubota dealership to crush my optimism. :lol::he To do list wise, kitchen will be the focus...try to complete painting, hang all the curtains, assemble the kitchen book shelf. Not destroy my shoulder.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
We'll mark last night a success. Found a carpet mat the wife liked, half sized heavy duty totes, and water softener salt. Chair sale was a bust. Shelving discussion for my office was wierd, but I think I have identified what I want.

Didn't make it to Walmart to get the curtain rod. Today's script was rewritten. Bob and weave, Bob and weave

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The deed is done.... 23hp, 6ft mower deck, front end loader with quick release bucket, universal 3 point hitch rear attachment, a dump trailer thrown in as a free extra, mixed use tires (not the ones seen here).
20240302_103748.jpg

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My tractor was an investment -- worth every penny!!!
You'll love this buy. Mine is coming up on 9 yrs and I've earned or saved every penny I pd for it. 😁🥰👍

I have hired it/myself out a few times and what I'd have had to pay for work here with it, yeah good buy!

Over the years I've bought attachments and I'm pretty well done with that....I hope :lol: :old

CONGRATS on taking the plunge! :celebrate :clap