FarmerJamie - A new beginning

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
cabinets are for the wife's med stuff. Desk is her crafting space. She now can unpack 5 moving boxes.
🤔 Have you hinted to this to her??? :rolleyes:

Coffee good!! Gonna need it. Sunshine, windy, still wet after another all day rain yesterday. :thhoping the predicted weather for week will dry us up. I NEED tractor time, work to be done!!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Not in the plans today, white lights and hanging a sign at the coffee station
20240310_164447.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I brought 4 boxes from my son’s house on Monday. Unpacked 3. Put pictures in ring binder in those plastic page protectors. Repacked empty frames. Repacked pictures in frames that pictures were slightly too big to fit in plastic page protectors. One box yet untouched.
End result, still have 3 boxes.
I’m not winning here.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Success!!!! Hung the kitchen sink curtain, swapped out the last light switches, installed new cover plate. My planned work in the kitchen completely done!

Took the carload of cardboard to the recycling center and then went to go get groceries. Now to get my tools out of the kitchen and turn it over to my wife.

Extra work unplanned....
Wife bought a pantry cupboard I started assembling, some of the pieces had pre-drilled holes made with an incorrect bit for the intended hardware. Waiting for the manufacturer to send correctly drilled parts. I don't have the properly sized drill bits or I would just fix it myself.

She also bought an under the sink storage rack I need to install.

Last edited: