FarmerJamie - A new beginning

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i knew when i came in yesterday that i'd overdone it and took 400mg of ibuprofen with my bean and cheese burrito. about a half hour later i was asleep and woke up in time to say goodnight and went back to sleep. about 5am i wake up and i'm hyper, which is a common side effect of ibuprofen for me. so i'm glad i didn't take a 2nd round last night... i'm still pretty hyper now, but i also don't seem to need any more so perhaps the worst of it is over.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Trying to sell the pool. Wife's cardiologist wants the pool in a very specific temperature range. We can't afford a heater. Fingers crossed
And use the money to buy a hot tub that you can program for a certain temp???? :fl

5am i wake up and i'm hyper, which is a common side effect of ibuprofen for me. so i'm glad i didn't take a 2nd round last night..
Wish it had that side effect on DH, lol. (or me)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ended up having a cup of coffee with the wife in the garage this morning watching the morning get started. I ran errands for 2+ hours, came home and had some lunch.

Just finished mowing, drinking some water and trying to decide what to do next. Although, sitting in the shade with the nice breeze feels kinda good too.

Have had a few hits on the ad for the pool. :fl

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I stumbled across a place that might buy my old wargaming games. The kids have no interest and I can't bear to just toss the stuff. Even if I get just a few dollars each, it's greater than zero.

Getting that stuff gone would free up a bunch of space.

Talked to my SIL about him taking some of my hardbound books.

Progress

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow! i'd love to have them, but no room here for them either... i used to like those games with some friends, but all those friends are now a long ways away and there's no local gamer group.

same with the books. i have my bookshelves stuffed. if any books come in the door that means others have to go out.