FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Got the financial stuff more or less caught up, at least to the point I am not stressing over it. Chipped away at the kitchen and the (shudder) computer room. Talk about a literal dump!

Did I mention we are temporarily (I hope) kitty sitting my son's two beasties while he visits a friend in Texas? Each about a year younger than HRHPPP. We have had them for about 2 weeks. We will most likely have them until next weekend. Asking son not to come over for a few days after his return tomorrow. HRHPPP has really warmed up to them, particularly the youngest. They have been playing vigorously the past few mornings. We really can't keep them, but it has been interesting

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Back to work this morning, vacation is over

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So after work, did a little clean up on the mess in the computer room, emptied the litter boxes, and paid a few bills.

Wife and I talked about food preservation and her body's reaction to commercial produce treatment (gasses and sprays). I shared the stuff I did "back then". Continuing to look for property options.

She can't tolerate salad/lettuce from the store or restaurants. During the summer, my son and I went to an outdoor market and got locally grown hydroponic lettuce that did not bother her. She is wanting a garden now.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
FJ, check out Kratky Hydroponics. This may be right up your alley to give her some winter greens that are not contaminated. Also... perhaps some sprouting might be in order???

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So this has turned into my self motivation musings. Vacuumed the two rooms I had cleaned up previously after work. Cleaned the litter boxes again.

We bought a small generator that was delivered today. Need to prep it.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At our old house, the back yard was shaded, most of the front yard, so I put a garden between the sidewalk and driveway.

You will find your just right place. God will make it happen.

Latest posts