FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Home safe and sound after 4 days, almost 2,000 miles of driving.

Did spend some time talking with the wife and her anxiety over decluttering. My thoughts previously shared here were right on the money concerning the origins of the feelings. Will this help, I dunno.

In other news, long story short, we picked up a 9 month kitten from her friend and bought him home yesterday.

Meet Avery...

20240331_180531.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Home safe and sound after 4 days, almost 2,000 miles of driving.

Did spend some time talking with the wife and her anxiety over decluttering. My thoughts previously shared here were right on the money concerning the origins of the feelings. Will this help, I dunno.

communication in and of itself can help in all sorts of ways.

In other news, long story short, we picked up a 9 month kitten from her friend and bought him home yesterday.

Meet Avery...

View attachment 25854

i hope the tribal integration goes well! :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Been a busy week and a half. Spent a long weekend traveling to Mississippi to visit the wife's family. Beautiful weather. Saw my youngest for a brief stop as we passed through Columbus. Seems like every day away from work, it takes 2 days to catch up

Taxes filed, got a small refund, enough to fund the raised bed project. Clock is ticking

Mix up on the dealer side, new toy delivery delayed. Not upset. All in good time.

Finally, we brought home a little man from a long time friend of the wife. Long story.

Meet Avery
20240404_113554.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hope Avery is settling in and charming his roommates!
We are making great progress. The breakfast club is working out great. He is an instigating little stinker otherwise. After this short time, they are attempting to figure out how to interact. All good so far. At 8 months, he outweighs all the girls. He has huge paws to grow into.