Fat man sues White Castle hamburgers

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:

honest to goodness, a fat man can't fit in the booths.....UH trying to tell ya something, like you eat too much crap food and weight almost 300 lbs. wow I hope he does not win a friggin' dime. truly what is this world coming too wtih people suing 'coffee is too hot' a 'toy makes my kid crave food and I have to buy McDs' and now I am 'too fat to fit in the chair'

------------ One devoted White Castle customer is suing the restaurant chain because he can't fit into the restaurant's booths. Martin Kessman, who weighs 290 pounds, complained to management for more than two years after repeatedly knocking his knee into the tables' metal supports. --------------

:tongue

what white castle should do is send him a full year paid gym membership instead of free coupons :ya

OrganicKale

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I think I would be too embarassed to, 1. admit I ate that kind of food (which I don't), and 2. to admit that I can't fit in furniture designed for normal sized people.

Maybe he should lay off the White Castle and then he will be able to fit in a booth at Subway maybe.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sigh, its idiots like this guy that give all fat people bad names...

as a fat person i feel safe saying dude, if you dont fit in the seats to eat that junk...you shouldnt be eating it!

GaFarmGirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
3920_coffeeburn.jpg

I saw a documentary on the 'hot coffee' case. It was a lot worse than just some hot coffee in the lap. Here's a picture of her legs after the coffee spilled. It not only burned her legs... ahem, you know it burned something else.
BUT - this guy at white castle is NOT injured in any way he just needs to lose some weight!

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:rolleyes: When will people start taking responsiblity for themselves?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
on the fence on that coffee

if the employee threw it at her lap...hmm...yea

but if you are handed something and spill it aren't you responsible truly? I mean it is common knowledge coffe is a hot beverage. It is common knowledge not to spill this on a part of your body (even if by accident). So to me, hmm...an adult knows coffee is hot. How hot?

but then again, it should be a reasonable assumption that a company serving something hot would not hand you something absolutely totally scalding and if it did land on you, would do such bad damage.

Leta

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
If McD's had been adhering to the health code (re: bev temps), the woman in question would not have had severe burns requiring surgery.

If we had universal health care in the U.S., there is a good chance there would never have been a lawsuit.

I would not hesitate to sue if someone gave me boiling coffee that burned me so badly that I needed skin grafts. Especially if I had marginal or no health insurance.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ah ha, ok, they violated bev temps
now I can see a lawsuit definitely

interesting tho

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Yes, we need a ministry of beverage temperatures STAT!! Or better yet, a Hot Beverages Czar!