FB VS FORUMS! CLICK > HERE < TO VOTE NOW!

FB OR FORUM

• FB!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FORUM!

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Forums definitely. FB groups are a pain and most of them are so full of off-topic nonsense and it's dang near impossible to find anything in there without scrolling yourself to death.

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Forums definitely. FB groups are a pain and most of them are so full of off-topic nonsense and it's dang near impossible to find anything in there without scrolling yourself to death.

Well said :clap
It's sad to see forums go..

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Depends. I'm invested in this forum and one other - and receive excellent advice and guidance from both. I also use FB groups freely for other topics and with much less investment and benefit. I group-hop in FB groups. Most groups are limited in scope, so I'd stay in a group for a week or a month until I'd gained as much as possible, and then hop to the next group in a progression on a single topic.

I stay in this forum because the topics are so varied and I'm always learning something new - even after 8 years! The other forum I stay in is highly specialized with support I can't get elsewhere.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am really only on this forum at this point. I haven't been on FB for... Probably 8 years so I don't even know how it works anymore but the drama is a bit much from what friends say.

Hey @tortoise do you know any good homeschooling forums?

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Haven't been on Facebook in 10? years.. I go to forums with questions or to read. Hardly ever on the computer unless I'm looking up something specific. I've spent more time here this month than I have on all other computer sites combined.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@NH Homesteader , I like Gifted Unschoolers FB group. The group owner also has a blog. No drama on either. I also like Davidson forum, which is not homeschool specific although there are many homeschoolers. Homeschooling groups and forums tend to be drama and BS. I avoid them. :D

I only use FB for groups. I deactivated my FB for a long time, but went back for a local buy/sell/trade group.