Fellow soap makers.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a soap swap? BYC always has one swap or another going on. TEG has the seed swap. So how about a soap swap.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
When I get better at it, I would love to LOL. So far, I've only made traditional castile soap and it hasn't properly cured yet. I just made it in April.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
I guess that idea failed miserably. :(

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I haven't made soap yet...other than a melt & pour. I'm lame

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I wanna. But I have to wait for my lye to ship. Then make and then cure. Maybe we could start a swap in the fall. I'd love to see everyone's creations.

I for one think its a great idea.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Ooh, I missed this the first time around. I would be in. I make crisco, olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter and canola bars that come out nice and moisturizing. I always have several batches around of different scents, although summer is a slow time for soaping for me because it is so humid it doesn't cure well.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Fall sound the best. I am flat out right now. I do have soap available but I should wait because I have too many irons in the fire. :D

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
This is something I will be venturing into heavily in the fall. Way too hot now. my free time is spent in the pool that is starting to feel more like a bathtub at these temps, but it still gets you wet.

calendula

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I would be up for a soap swap! But I have 3 batches curing right now, and they wont be ready until the end of August I'd imagine. This fall I should have some soap ready for trade.