Food Inc

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Hey ya'll....don't know if anyone here is a netflix member but Food Inc is out on video now!

We have it coming and plan to gather the kids to watch it this weekend!! :weee
Love it!

Lady Henevere

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm not a member, and our usual movie rental store recently shut down. Maybe I'll check the library. I really want to see it.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
We just joined Netflix, it was easier than going to the video store.

Already saw Food Inc Dace. I took my 13 year old and she understood most of it. It wasn't too graphic either. VERY EYE OPENING!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I have never heard of Food Inc. What is it about?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Dh and I have already seen it...but trying to convince the kids that processed food and feed lot beef is not ok is a little complex. I am hoping this will open their eyes.

dianer29

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I do not have a tv I watch what I want basically on my computer :fancast.com, hulu..com, joost.com,youtube.com, etc. Does anyone know of any site that would have the Food Inc to watch ? To sign up for tv is not a feasible option as it is way too expensive , and there is so much else to do like read a book ,enjoy nature ,email ,cook a new recipe,talk to my SILKIES etc...........

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
dianer29 said:
I do not have a tv I watch what I want basically on my computer :fancast.com, hulu..com, joost.com,youtube.com, etc. Does anyone know of any site that would have the Food Inc to watch ? To sign up for tv is not a feasible option as it is way too expensive , and there is so much else to do like read a book ,enjoy nature ,email ,cook a new recipe,talk to my SILKIES etc...........
hulu has the trailers, not the feature itself.