For those that use TP...over? under?

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ldychef2k, thanks to you, I just got to send my Man the most hilarious email...

Thinking of you...http://porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/
Bwahahaha!

And I roll over. My dog doesn't eat the TP. She did, however, eat about a foot off the curtain that covers the bathroom.

ETA: ok, I poked around on that site a bit, WTH is up with the description under each of the funny pictures? They were so bad!

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our dog doesn't eat the TP either, but he does sneak in there to steal the empty candy wrappers from the garbage to lick them clean. :he

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: Don't forget, I've got 2 young boys (8 & 10) & I'm lucky to get them to put the wrappers in the garbage. :gig

But then again, we only have 2 garbages-kitchen & bath. Oh wait! DH's side table is another catch-all :he

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If this is your biggest worry during the day, your life is pretty good.

I am just happy there is toilet paper in the bathroom. Too many times I find an empty tube and none under the sink at very inconvenient times. TELL ME WHEN YOU USE THE LAST OF IT!!!
:barnie

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:

I am just happy there is toilet paper in the bathroom. Too many times I find an empty tube and none under the sink at very inconvenient times. TELL ME WHEN YOU USE THE LAST OF IT!!!
AMEN!!! I swear, everytime DD goes potty, someone has just used the last of the roll.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:

Nah, was only trying to come up with a topic I wouldn't get slammed for. My life is always a constant challenge & trying to find the lighter side helps to deal with it. :D I'll take humor any day.

I agree it's frustrating that something so minor can be so infuriating since nobody else in the house seems to know or understand how to replace the TP :rant