Forum Updates Coming!!! - Picture Submissions Needed

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, I feel pretty cowed. I have no real diversification, unless you include diversification among plants. Well, unless you want to include all the photos I took of cheese and butter making, baking, and handicrafts. Other than that, I got nothing. :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
Well, I feel pretty cowed. I have no real diversification, unless you include diversification among plants. Well, unless you want to include all the photos I took of cheese and butter making, baking, and handicrafts. Other than that, I got nothing. :p
You chat with people all over the world. That's pretty diverse! :)

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
3489_mushroomflower.jpg

hows this one? i took a picture of a weird looking mushroom growing in our ground cover.
i thought it was very colorful/ :D

3489_plot.jpg

this is my hard work at going for self sufficientcy, it took alot of back breaking work to get this baby done lol. this was done without any machinery. the last 4 rows wayy at the right i did finally get a walking seed planter just to save on effort, and it worked quite well. i will use it next yr to plant everything. i really liked how nice the rows came out. it attacts attention because its near the road. lol. u can see the mail box sitting there near the left side of the picture lol.
corn is in the left part, wheat is the middle part, and the right is oatmeal oats. im gonna grow all organic, no chemicals, no pesticides,the corn was johnnys organic.;) ill take more pictures when theres a little mini field woo!! i hope it goes to plan, i think it will look neat, i never did this before, cause we were city folk before this lol..:lol::p
i didnt mean for the pictures to take up so much space, sorry......

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
im jealous you got chickens and all those awesome animals lol. i dont have chickens! :lol:
thank you for your kind words! :)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
im jealous you got chickens and all those awesome animals lol. i dont have chickens! :lol:
thank you for your kind words! :)
Well you need chickens to feed that grain to! :lol:

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
aww to bad were so far away, if u were my neighboor i would say come on down and harvest some of the stuff for ur chickens, when the grains are ready. :D

i was planning the same thing if i got a few chickens to feed them a little mix of the grains, atleast that way i know where the foods comming from, and it would be neat to be able to sustain the chickens as well as my family. i have a bread machine and it would be soo cool to make homemade bread and bread products from the wheat and corn meal that i would have.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
BarredBuff said:
aww to bad were so far away, if u were my neighboor i would say come on down and harvest some of the stuff for ur chickens, when the grains are ready. :D

i was planning the same thing if i got a few chickens to feed them a little mix of the grains, atleast that way i know where the foods comming from, and it would be neat to be able to sustain the chickens as well as my family. i have a bread machine and it would be soo cool to make homemade bread and bread products from the wheat and corn meal that i would have.
Ill take a plane in. :D

I have some grain out (corn for chickens and sunflowers to plant tommorow) :woot

Plus earthworms which I need to check on!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
GNT I love the grain field next to the road. I have corn around my driveway. :D

So where abouts do you live?

Everything is so green.

g

Latest posts