FREE dehydrator contest....

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
I found it to be in a conflict to post this on my journal.

I think it is a frugal idea, perhaps there is a conflict and the mods will be on this.

Wait for it..... No it isn't a conflict to get free stuff if you visit to win a prize.

http://www.facebook.com/ModernPioneer/app_228910107186452

This is such a great place to be a part of, stay here and visit with us. Jason

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When I clicked on the link, it went to a page that instructed me to "like" the page in order to participate. I did not "like" it. Then when I hit the back key on my computer, it wouldn't let me get off the page and I had to close the tab.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
baymule said:
When I clicked on the link, it went to a page that instructed me to "like" the page in order to participate. I did not "like" it. Then when I hit the back key on my computer, it wouldn't let me get off the page and I had to close the tab.
It is a double click back out.... Yes like any contest there is going to be something you might have to do. So liking a page isn't a major deal to most folks, but it might be to some. Can't win the lotto if you don't buy a ticket, if you play the lotto. Thanks baymule for that info. I was happy to inform folks it is just a double click back out. Jason

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
moolie said:
It's actually against facebook rules to "require" likes in a contest. They can shut your entire page down.
You are post false information, perhaps you should read the rules. I am not new here nor the use of other sites to promote my way of living, self sufficient as I can. I am ok if you don't wanna join. But out of the kindness of heart, and my friendships with many people here, I wanted to let them know that I have something to offer.

Post from rules; iii. You must not condition registration or entry upon the user taking any action using any Facebook features or functionality other than liking a Page, checking in to a Place, or connecting to your app. For example, you must not condition registration or entry upon the user liking a Wall post, or commenting or uploading a photo on a Wall.

Thanks, and I hope one of you win....

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
To save all these folks from suffering the anxiety of the contest, you can just send it my way! LOL

good luck with your efforts!

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That's very nice of you to give something away for FREE!
Very generous of you ...I appreciate it. :)

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hmm, I liked it, though I very highly doubt that luck would run my way with 6k+ entries, lol. But, I look forward to your current and future posts on facebook, so it's all good.