Free Nature's Bounty Tote Bag

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks Kim---you know I got one coming!

and

keljonma
really now? can we ever have too many...HA HA.....I think there is 12 step program out there for ya to attend..HA HA HA

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
What do you use the tote bags for? Am I missing something??? :hu

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I got one on the way, too. I don't think I have 55, but I could probably come up with at least 2 dozen.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey, if it's free, it's for me! :lol: I put bags in both cars, that way we always have them ready. I hate plastic bags!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
What do you use the tote bags for? Am I missing something??? :hu
Groceries mostly in my case. I've got them in both cars and more in the pantry. I use them for library books, knitting projects, school. I have the same problem, I can't ever get enough!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't use totes often. Mainly on vacation. Great for carrying things around the campgrounds, etc.

Use them for some extra clothes, wipes, etc. for Nicole is going out. That type of thing.

Don't use them for grocery shopping cause I want the plastic bags they give me for my garbage cans in the bathrooms. Reuse I guess..LOL

hsm6kids

Power Conserver
Reaction score
FREE!!!! YAY!!!! LOL We use nature bounty anyway so the free tote and coupon are great. Thanks for the heads up.

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I keep those in my car too. I think they are great.
I just bought a really nice one (and I normally do not care what they look like) at Wholefoods market because it would feed 100 kids a meal or 100 kids for a day.
Whole foods does that with different stuff, now the donation was $29.99 and then they give you the bag.
I figured where else can I give $29.99 that will do that much for someone, and the bag is white cotton and says 100 on it and it zips completely up into a little square that you can toss in your purse.
I like that you could even throw a couple of those in your purse and they don't say the supermarket on them so you can use them anywhere.
It has a loop on it to hang up so I hang it on the hook near my kitchen door and I throw it in my purse on the way out when I need it.

Latest posts