Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm TRULY feel for y'all with no rain. I know the heavy load a burnt up pasture brings. This year we've been blessed with plenty rain and not far apart.

Like we all feel -- I'd share if I could 🥰. TX is getting hard weather this year. Hope winter is kinder, without snow storms.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yeah, we can do without the snow storms!

i can try to herd them all to keep them up here for the winter, but y'all know how hard that might be, but if you ever want to help go outside and hoot and holler in the northernly direction. :) thank you, from Your Kindly Northern Weather Management Station...

currently right to the east of us is getting hammered with rains and it looks like it might stay on that track all day. we got a bit of a pop up shower a while ago that went by, but maybe the rest all tracks east of us the rest of the day? we'll see...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had one more little round and ended up with a total of .43 of the wet stuff. If you scuff your foot and dislodge the top layer of dirt - it's dry underneath. Really didn't even penetrate more than an unnnnth of an inch. Better than nothing though and I'm glad to have gotten it.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had one more little round and ended up with a total of .43 of the wet stuff. If you scuff your foot and dislodge the top layer of dirt - it's dry underneath. Really didn't even penetrate more than an unnnnth of an inch. Better than nothing though and I'm glad to have gotten it.
yes, same here. It will take a week of rain to start soaking through

Latest posts