Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There are some days when I'd gladly tell you to come get him, lol. But, not lately! He seems to be settling down a bit as the years go by. He hasn't breached an outside fence in quite a while. What a good boy! He still loves the babies and is selfish with them. Poor Belle wanted to meet the new arrivals yesterday and he wasn't having it. He wouldn't even let her in the barn. Those are HIS babies and nobody else better get close!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
There are some days when I'd gladly tell you to come get him, lol. But, not lately! He seems to be settling down a bit as the years go by. He hasn't breached an outside fence in quite a while. What a good boy! He still loves the babies and is selfish with them. Poor Belle wanted to meet the new arrivals yesterday and he wasn't having it. He wouldn't even let her in the barn. Those are HIS babies and nobody else better get close!
Oh thats great!!!! Good buddy!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He just wants me to get out of his face with the camera, lol! He wouldn’t chase a ball if his life depended on it. But, he is a hard worker and takes great care of his babies!

This is what he lives for-being a pillow for a goat kid, lol!

5175CB3F-0A42-4BC8-B8BB-B1558DC2A435.jpeg