Fun internet game

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
What fun!!! It didn't guess my Houdini til the last question. I almost beat it ;)

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks savingdogs!

It got Johnny Depp/ Captain Jack Sparrow so now I'm gonna have to think a bit harder and try again! :D

Dawn, who it doesn't take much to amuse...

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I beat it ! Picked somebody that isn't a current fad to make it challenging. Dean Martin. That little Genie guy gets all red faced and pretty entertaining after a few wrong guesses.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
I beat it ! Picked somebody that isn't a current fad to make it challenging. Dean Martin. That little Genie guy gets all red faced and pretty entertaining after a few wrong guesses.
AWESOME!!! :hugs

Dawn

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
He made one wrong guess, then just showed a pic of Shrek, and did nothing else. I picked James Garner from The Rockford Files. :D

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Lassie? That is incredible. Hubby and I picked Ronald Reagan and question number TWO was Is this person an actor? And we groaned.

So Dean Martin stumped him, hmmmm?

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It took him a long time to guess the Terminator (Arnold, of course). He got it at the end though. :(

I'll have to think of something better and more obscure.

Well he missed "Niki Sanders/Jessica Sanders" (Ali Larter) from Heroes, and gave me Jack Shepard from Lost. :p Granted, I probably threw him off by answering "is the character a girl" and saying "no". Because she's a woman. XD

Okay, yup, he definitely thinks I'm talking about a man. I'll start him over. :p

Okay, He called up Sarah Conor, not Niki. :p And he also called up Skylar White. He's really striking out. XD

All right, he finally got her. Took him long enough. :p

opal

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
That's cool... took 38 questions to get Johnathan Frid.. first two guesses were Lou Ferigno and William Shatner bwhahahaha

I can see myself wasting a lot of time messing with that little Genie