Gall stones?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
My mom's doctor blames them on her low fat diet phase while she was with weight watchers.

Without fat, your gall bladder can't flush itself. The stones form, then OUCH!

rowdysunsetart

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
My mom's doctor blames them on her low fat diet phase while she was with weight watchers.

That is another reason for them too....they are not fun! I have never had them again, but I keep lots of olive oil and lemon juice in my diet which is also good for kidney stones. Olive oil is amazing so many uses...:)

detali

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I did the "Hulda Clark" liver and gall bladder flush. (You can find it on the internet) Man, o man did the toilet float full of little green gall stones. No more problems

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:

I have heard of this experience from many friends who followed Slimfast.

BTW, when Weight Watchers first began, they essentially did not include dietary fat at all. The followers began having many problems and fat was added to the program.

Grumpy Pumpkin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I fully back up post #10 with the olive oil thing. I don't suffer from stones, just it becoming agitated and sure enough, a cup of olive oil and a few hours rest (I do it at night) and problems are totally resolved by the morning. I try now to maintain with a daily regimine of olive oil, eith cooked on something or straight. Drinking straight seems harsh,, but the apin is worse. Never did the lemon juice/vitamin thing. I never actually had a stone so who knows. But olive oil is A+!!!!

detali

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I had terrible pains in my right side stomach and chest area. I thought I was having a heart attack.

When it was determined that it was not my heart, I checked myself out of the hospital against the doctors wishes and went on the internet for a search for natural gall stones removal.

I went to the Hulda Clark website and followed her gall bladder and liver cleanse. After completing that cleanse I passed maybe several hundred gallstones, some as large as a lima beans, others smaller and lots of other chaff. Man did I feel better after that.

Don't let yourself get cut up if there are natural remedies available.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Stones exit the gallbladder through the common bile duct which is 4 mm in diameter. One stone larger than 4 mm trying to pass can cause the pain you may have experienced. How does the flush pass hundreds of such large stones through a 4 mm duct without excruciating pain?

Reaction score
My gallbladder was full of stones and sludge. Lost about 20 lbs by the time I finally got the doctors to believe it was my gallbladder. Then I went to a surgeon and had it out 3 days later. The day of my surgery I was yellow from jaundice. When the doctor saw me he rushed me in. So I did it the easy way. Flat on my back and dead to the world. Then 5 days of good drugs at home. 3 small scars.