Garage Sale Ideas--Updates=D

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Not done yet, but gettin VERY close with the main sale. Last week or so I've been having "pre-sale-estate sale", by appointment for this or that. Have a guy buying all my canning stuff tomorro. Tried building a table using strips of ply wood for legs, didn't work out so well. Have to think of something else. Good thing is I've sold a few items over the last week so I'm able to spread out more. Guy takes all the canning stuff that'll free up a whole table by it's self. In the mean time I've gone though my main floor, and have 99% of that stuff on back porch ready to come down once I have the room for it all.

Hoping to get this all done by the end of the month, I've been talking to both a staffing agency and real estate agent out where I want to move. Staffing agency asked for me to fax them a copy of my resume, told me they could get me a temp to perm job easily concicdering my age and all. R/E agent said he could find me a nice farm house with half an acre to acer on a lease option as well. So I'm making progress.