Geoengineering - they are spraying aerosols on our planet!!!

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think K0xxx has offered an excellent review of the situation and I completely agree with his assessment. While many folks are still afraid that "the sky is falling" the truth is that anything folks from the "Gummint" do to the environment (read air/soil, etc.) they will have to endure themselves. Now just think about this.

Pilot John Smith is not going to discharge harmful chemicals over his own house no matter what his orders are IMHO. So, all the belief that the Gmmmint is out to "get us" carries no weight. WE ARE the Gummint!" Your sons and daughters fly those planes. They aren't stupid. Secrets have to have a reason. No one is going to poison their own family with something like that. Your sons and daughters wear that uniform.

Now consider this perspective. What better a way to destroy us than to convince the masses that our own gummmit is out to get us? Who would want to deceive us like that? The Adversary, that's who! So the question is who do you really believe in? Your sons, daughters and neighbors or some quacko writing that the sky is falling on the internet simply making it sound believeable because they are fluent in English language? This is called "PsyOps" and it is practiced all over the world. If the enemy can get you to believe the "garbage" they write, then you will be willing to do what they say when they tell you to "take action" against your own people.

The Internet is the new battlefield in this world. We are all able to be involved. We are "over-run" with influences from outside our country. How many of us, even RIGHT HERE can prove that the folks we talk to on this SS-F are actually "on our side" or Live in the USA? The fact is we CAN'T prove it. The internet stretches all over the world.

If we are to defend ourselves from this kind of "psychological warfare" we are going to have to realize who we can or can't trust and sort them out quickly.

The sky is NOT falling. The enemy wants to destroy us. We have to be "smarter than our enemy" If we are not, the enemy will win and I can't picture ANY of you wanting that!

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

// -... - //
Trim sends URGENTLY

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i just gave some proof, this doesnt mean they are spraying, the gov did spray in the past on monkeys on ships to test bioooo waaarrfarrre. they were actually more afraid of this than the nuuukees, cause it spread so far from the site. they used plane spray technology on the gulf oil spill, spraying corexit from planes and making many american workers sick, because corexit is a deadly poison, there are samples of proof out there that is all i am saying. there are some good informationals, i am not converting anyone, people have there own minds and views of life and they should know what to believe.
if anything the real chemtrails are comming from the fukishima power plant and increasing the incidence of radiation world wide which can cause cancer. they dont even talk about that anymore on the news....

k15n1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
I hate responding to these types of threads because of the passions they evoke, but...

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but that is all this is, a conspiracy theory. Like so many of the other "the government is out to get us" theories, this one has just enough of it based in fact to make it sound plausible, but not enough fact for it to hold up under close scrutiny. Contrails have been around since the birth of high altitude flight before WWII. German antiaircraft batteries used the contrails of our bombers to get a bead on the distance and bearing of those planes.
k0xxx, Thanks for bring a little balance into the conversation.

Interestingly, there are many researchers who study the effect of particulate matter in the atmosphere. Apparently, it has some counteracting effect on atmospheric warming. There IS talk about using particulates to cool the earth, but it's just talk amongst academics, as far as I know.

Geoengineering, for me, is deeply disturbing. It's a rational fear. Other attempts at geoengineering (SW part of US, great plains) haven't worked out too well. Dumping iron to change sea life or pumping water vapor into the atmosphere all seem like terrible ideas to me.

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
i just gave some proof, this doesnt mean they are spraying, the gov did spray in the past on monkeys on ships to test bioooo waaarrfarrre. they were actually more afraid of this than the nuuukees, cause it spread so far from the site. they used plane spray technology on the gulf oil spill, spraying corexit from planes and making many american workers sick, because corexit is a deadly poison, there are samples of proof out there that is all i am saying. there are some good informationals, i am not converting anyone, people have there own minds and views of life and they should know what to believe.
if anything the real chemtrails are comming from the fukishima power plant and increasing the incidence of radiation world wide which can cause cancer. they dont even talk about that anymore on the news....
I agree with you 100%, and I'm not trying to convert anyone either. I just wish all people would search things out more. It's ok for people to be skeptical about it. Hopefully, that will prompt them to check it out. For those that think that all this type of internet information is just hype, (and a lot, if not most of it, IS.) they probably don't think the UN is really going for a one world government via the tool of "sustainable development". Still sound untrue? The first President Bush signed the USA into that Agenda 21 plan. Then Clinton furthered it with the Council for Sustainable Development. In 2007, the Virginia General Assembly enacted the UN's "sustainable development" by law in 67 counties and cities. Sustainable development is all over the country. It is NOT the same thing as self-sustainability. Now Obama created the Rural Council. All this is being done by Executive Order, which takes it our of the control of Congress or the people. I used to think it was crazy talk until I saw what our elected officials are actively doing. The media supresses all the important information and steers the public right where they are told to make it go. In Norfolk, Virginia, the light rail system was touted as being such a good thing for the community, but light rail is also a recommended method of transportation in the UN's Agenda 21. That's all fine to talk about, but isn't it strange that the real costs of the light rail system were hidden from the public by the politicians until after it was completed and over budget by tens of millions of dollars? Get it built by hook or crook.

And you're correct about the nuclear power plant in Japan as well. The news doesn't even discuss it hardly at all anymore, but it is still releasing large amounts of radioactivity daily. That came out in the news when the explosion happened at the reactor in France the other day.

Divide and conquer. Keep the races fighting against each other while the politicians and corporations do whatever they want with our country. That's what is going on. Just look around.