Geoengineering - they are spraying aerosols on our planet!!!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
This is really scary to me.
SO came across a tv show today about how the government is spraying aluminum laced aerosols into the atmosphere in an attempt to control the sun's rays.
The show then wetn into how it is affecting the planet. I found this site, so I coul find out more about it. I haven't read the whole thing. But I do think we all need to know about it. It affects the most pristine and isolated locations. This sort of stuff really pi$$es me off!
How dare they mess with my environment and health!!! :somad :hit :barnie :he

Here is the site: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't know whether to believe this or not. But the very idea just makes me sigh and ask, "Are they really THAT stupid?"

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I am generally not a conspiracy theory follower, but, yes, I believe they could be that stupid. I heard about this one awhile back and it has me looking at trails left by planes a lot differently.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I have heard of this. Not sure what to think about it personally. Taking into account my lack of knowledge of previous trails left by planes or not left(I was born in the 70's), which ever, it does make me wonder. Could it just be the fuel that has changed? Could it be the way the engines burn the fuel? Could it be a number of technological changes? I have to also argue the point that if it is the government bioengineering, then why are commercial jets leaving trails too? Aluminum is not good for the body, so why would the Blue Angels be spreading this junk so closely to the ground? Is there any data on people who attend similar aeronautics shows having higher incidence of cancer as aluminum is known to increase risk :hu I'm just not buying it really. Too many questions, not enough research IMO. Common sense reasoning says it isn't likely, but stranger things have happened. It's just not on my list of top 10 things to concern myself with at the moment ;)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
The way I undestand it is, that regular airplanes leave a comtrail of water vapor.
They are purposefully spraying aerosol containing aluminum from sprayers, not the exhaust from the jet engines.
Although I never cared much for the immensely increased airtraffic anyway, this is a something different. They are messing with the environment, the weather and health, by putting nanno particles in our air and water.

Lady Henevere

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Contrails--those white trails you see behind planes--are just plain ol' clouds that form when there's sufficient moisture in the air so that water droplets form on the exhaust particulate. They only occur when there is sufficient moisture at that level, which is why you don't see them every time a plane goes overhead, but on some days there are a lot of them. You can see similar clouds from power plant exhaust when there is moisture in the air at the level of the exhaust.

There is also such a thing as cloud seeding, which you can find on Wikipedia.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
EVERYONE! please be aware the gov did bio weeepon spraying with planes back in the 50s and 60s. they spread a monkey virus onto ships on the ocean loaded with monkeys. it was a deadly disease that easily spread out when sprayed from planes like the ones that are supposedly spraying right now. the video is on youtube showing the monkeys being sprayed on aircraft carriers, its already been proven by the gov to be effective, so there is nothing to say its not real. wakey wakey!

50 YRS AGO!:/
MONKEY CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING BY GOV.....this is just one. i cant find the video with the scientist talking about how they sprayed chemtrails, it was on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3g9kvaf9DU

this is an above view showing a chemical comming out of a plane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZucED2kc8&playnext=1&list=PLE80E6199B9E001F5

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
I hate responding to these types of threads because of the passions they evoke, but...

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but that is all this is, a conspiracy theory. Like so many of the other "the government is out to get us" theories, this one has just enough of it based in fact to make it sound plausible, but not enough fact for it to hold up under close scrutiny. Contrails have been around since the birth of high altitude flight before WWII. German antiaircraft batteries used the contrails of our bombers to get a bead on the distance and bearing of those planes.

Our government, and many others, have conducted airborne spraying experiments for many years. Most of the experiments were weather related, but others have been biological weapons related. These experiments may be ongoing, but to say that there is some great conspiracy out there to depopulate or to perform hidden geo-engineering is not realistic. Are aluminum and other contaminants being found in soil samples? You bet your boots, but we have been polluting our environment for decades. A local acquaintance was freaked out by the chemtrail thing and sent the soil from her garden to the state for testing. The results that came back indicated that the dirt was contaminated with aluminum and heavy metals. She had her proof and announced it to anyone who would listen. After she was convinced to submit a second sample from the area outside the garden, that sample came back without the contamination. After a third test she found out that the contamination was from bags of compost that she had purchased from a major discount chain. The supplier of the compost was in China. So much for the chemtrail soil contamination in her soil.

If even one of the great conspiracy theories out there (Chemtrails, HAARP, 9/11 Twin Towers Implosion and Missile Attack on the Pentagon, Faked Moon Landing, Elvis Faking His Own Death etc.) is true, the number of people that would have to be involved in the cover up would be astronomical. The next time that you see a video of an "expert" or a "scientist" that has decided to break his silence and admit to some great conspiracy, take a little time and do some searches for the person. I have never been able to verify that just one of these so-called whistle blowers is actually who they claim to be.

YMMV
Just another cog in the great cover-up machine :D

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
for people who say that many people cant keep a secret in a conspirraccyy. people forget the nuukeee tests, this invovled many universities and more than 3000 people all over the usa. they all kept the secret till it was declassified, so it is possible for a large group going into the thousands to keep a secret, it seems improbable, but the nuuuke tests are a good example of strong secrecy. i hope people watch the links i provided, that is proof of concept 50 yrs ago.

Latest posts