George Carlin one liners

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
* Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids instead of assteroids?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
"I dont have pet peeves I have major psychotic ****ing hatreds!"

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that their stuff is **** and your **** is stuff?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
If its true that our species is alone in the universe, then Id have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
And My FAVORITE George Carlin quote?

"Religion has convinced people that theres an invisible manliving in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesnt want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money. "

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:

"Religion has convinced people that theres an invisible manliving in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesnt want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money. "
:thumbsup

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
* Im desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets."

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:

that's not a one liner ,and it's not funny.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
* Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster than you is a maniac?